Thursday, March 25, 2010

First practice of the season

We has a great time at tonight’s practice. All of the kids were there except one and they all did a great job. I did a little getting to know you game and introduced them to the bases while JR talked to the parents about administrative stuff. Then it was off to catching, throwing, and batting practice. They are all so cute!

IMG_5832

IMG_5833

IMG_5834

I took a lot of pictures of Ryan since it is his first time, Can you see anything that is common among the pictures?

IMG_5839

IMG_5843

IMG_5844

IMG_5849

IMG_5850

Look closely…the Rison tongue has appeared:) When concentrating hard on anything us Rison’s have our mouths open and tongue hanging out. Genetics are amazing!

IMG_5841

IMG_5851

IMG_5852

IMG_5845

IMG_5853

The bag is bigger than he is:)            

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe Ryan's playing already.... he looks so cute! :) And Lance of course looks like a little pro, as usual ;)

The Marsh's said...

HILARIOUS that his mouth is wide open every step of the way! So cute :)