Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great day to be outside!!

I am so glad to see the sun. I’m sure I'll want a cool down come the middle of July but right now the sun is welcome. Mikayla came over this afternoon after she got her arm fixed and we took advantage of the weather. She was acting as if nothing ever happened so we ventured out for a walk to the playground. She and Lance had a great time!! We are having dinner at Grandma Rison’s so I think we’ll walk there too:)

 

IMG_5854

She was a little unsteady in the gravel:)

IMG_5857

Lance is so good with her!

IMG_5858

IMG_5859

Sliding is her favorite. She would come to me and say, “noer side den” (another slide Jen)

IMG_5867

The fire chief and his lieutenant

IMG_5868

IMG_5870

IMG_5871

IMG_5873

IMG_5874

IMG_5875

I’ll catch you Lance!

IMG_5872

On second thought…you catch me!

IMG_5882

IMG_5886

IMG_5889

IMG_5891

Home for a nap!!! We all slept for 2 hours!!        

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thanks for keeping her...looks like you guys had a fun afternoon! :)