Friday, March 19, 2010

Great Wolfe Lodge…

Here we come!!!

I am so excited about our trip tomorrow. Ryan was just a baby the last time we went, he will have a great time for sure! We are packed and boy does it feel good to pack flip flops and capris. The weather this weekend is going to be gorgeous, I just hope it stays around.

DSC_4957

First flip flops of the season for Ryan

DSC_4958

For Lance

DSC_4959

and for MOMMY!!! I just can’t help myself, I have an illness:)

Here are my new bathing suits for the year…

DSC_4961

DSC_4962

DSC_4963

a little more conservative but so cute on!!!

and for the privacy of my mom’s pool where they are the only ones to be subjected to what is left of my belly flab…

DSC_4964

Haven’t owned something like this since my early teens!!! 

1 comment:

Ricky, Bethany and Emmaleigh said...

Where did you get your bathing suits from? I like them. :)