Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Great Wolfe Lodge

We had a great weekend at Great Wolfe. The kids are at such a fun age and Lance is willing to try everything. He loved the tree house and went down the big slides numerous times. He is getting a little too brave without a life jacket and scares me to death at times. I am going to put him is swim lessons this summer to teach him some techniques. He does well so far and is not afraid to go under and swim. Mom says he is just like I was, spends more time under the water than on top:)

This week is a busy one so far and thank goodness spring break is coming!!! Lance has had spirit week at school, today was “dress like your favorite teacher” day. He dressed as Mr. Wright, the gym teacher:) So cute!! Tomorrow is mismatch day. So against all my morals but I will see what I can come up with.

DSC_4973

DSC_4974

DSC_4975

DSC_4977

IMG_5744

Excuse the No Make up, I was tired!!

IMG_5752

IMG_5753

IMG_5755

Story time and Ice Cream in the lobby

IMG_5766

Every bit of down time we had the kids were on the DS

IMG_5778

IMG_5776

IMG_5777

IMG_5784

IMG_5794

IMG_5815

IMG_5813

IMG_5831

Lance as Mr. Wright, the gym teacher

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Jen! You looks so great!! But where did the "girls" go :)? You look so skinny!!! The boys are getting so big. Give them a big hug from Aunt Lisa! I hope I can get up there this summer. I miss you cracking me up!! Love you all so much!!

griffinx5 said...

Lance looks so cute...Did you go buy that just for dress up day?