Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crafty Saturday Morning

Mom, Nicki, and I are going to a baby shower today for Lindsay. I always enjoy it when I get to buy or in this case, make, gifts for people. If I were rich I think I would spend a good amount of money on gifts for other people. Now I love buying things for myself and the kids too, but I really like shopping and picking out things for other people that I know they will love. I found some great buys yesterday and this morning I have been putting it all together for the shower. I can’t wait to see if Lindsay loves it!

DSC_4999

Monogrammed wash cloths for Madalynn

DSC_5000

This is one of those things I just can’t resist. Too bad this was the only one or I would have gotten some for Mikayla.

DSC_5001

I crafted this a while back but just added the headbands and the paper towel holder.

Yes…I said paper towel holder. It is a roll of paper towels covered in fabric, embellished with pom pom trim, and headbands for Madalynn.

DSC_4997

and a great hooded towel!! I thought this bath towel, hand towel combo was just perfect for a baby girl. I tried it on both Lance and Ryan so Madalynn will get to use it for a long, long time!! Only took me about 20 minutes!

DSC_4993

All put together!

Here is Lance yesterday for crazy hair day, he looked so cool!

DSC_4988

He kind of looks like a thug with that expression (he wasn’t thrilled about me taking his picture)

DSC_4990

    That’s better, toothless and all.

2 comments:

The Vathes Family said...

I absolutely LOVED the gifts Jen, thank you again!! All my family agreed you and Nikki are so talented!!!!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

You should really start a craft blog if you haven't already. So cute!