Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Lance

6 years ago today we were blessed with our first child. Lance David Gimmel was born at 3:43pm and weighed 8 lb 3.3 oz. We couldn’t have been happier. Lance has brought us a lot of joy and we treasure each and every moment of it. It is hard to believe he is 6!!! Where does the time go. Before I know it we will be dropping him off at college and these days will be a distant memory.

Lance,

We love you very much and thank God every day for blessing us with you. “You are my sunshine” and always will be. You’ll never get too big for me to sing you that song. March 10th changed our lives forever and we are so thankful! Happy 6th birthday baby, We love you!!

Mommy and Daddy

DCP_0045

DCP_0068

DCP_0088

IMG_0331

IMG_0388

IMG_0321

Lance 6-18-05 (6)

How sweet is that face???      

5 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

Oh my gosh, that is a sweet face.

Grinder Family said...

Happy Birthday Lance!! From the Grinders

Nicole said...

I'm overly emotional...I was tearing up looking at those pictures along with the ones on my blog. Ah...what a sap! :)

Diana said...

Happy 6th Birthday Lance :)

Ricky, Bethany and Emmaleigh said...

Happy Birthday! (I'll only say time flies when you're having fun becasue otherwise I have to admit I'm old.) :) But let him know that this is his last birthday. LOL I told Brandi JT is not allowed to turn 10, I just can't handle it. HAHA