Saturday, March 13, 2010

Birthday Rounds 2 and 3!!

Yes, birthdays last for days in our family:) I wouldn’t have it any other way. I LOVE my own birthday and love to feel special so I want to make sure everyone else gets the same treatment on their birthdays!!

Last night we had the family over for cake and presents. Lance made out like a bandit as usual. Today was his kid party at the Capital Clubhouse. He and his friends had a good time. I probably won’t use them again though. JR had to break bad on them in order to be able to use the cones. Ridiculous I tell you!! Pay all that money for a party and the least they can do is make sure the little kids can enjoy themselves. It all worked out in the end.

DSC_4829

DSC_4832

DSC_4830

DSC_4835

DSC_4836

A scooter from Nana and Pop Pop

DSC_4839

Mario Kart for Wii from Nana and Pop Pop

DSC_4840

DS games from grandma Rison

DSC_4849

Giving Papa a lesson on the DS      

DSC_4870

DSC_4875

Ryan only lasted a half a second!

DSC_4877

I think I’ll stay here mommy!

DSC_4888

DSC_4894

Lance in between 2 girls, go figure:)

DSC_4897

DSC_4903

Mikayla and I gave it a whirl

DSC_4907

       DSC_4919

DSC_4928

DSC_4934

And here’s the best part……THE CAKE

homemade by Mommy!!!

DSC_4922

Here it is before the figurines

DSC_4856

DSC_4857

DSC_4859

DSC_4923

Guess who did that????? MIKAYLA!!! Who’s child is that??? :)

DSC_4924

DSC_4926

IMG_5722

The kids goodie boxes

What would be inside???

IMG_5725

Gold coins of course!! and personalized chocolates

DSC_4681

DSC_4939

The whole gang!

It’s been a great birthday, until next year…..               

2 comments:

Ricky, Bethany and Emmaleigh said...

Can you be my Mommy? :)

The Marsh's said...

You are so creative! That cake is so neat (Mikayla's finger print cracks me up!) and the kids goodie boxes...amazing! That makes me want to have a mario party :-P