I always get on other people for not updating and here I am doing it. Our life is super busy, I haven’t really even seen my parents or my sister and they live in my back yard. Thank goodness Mikayla is at Ms. Nyanda’s or I wouldn’t see her either. I am ready for things to settle down.
Lance and I are home today for our first sick day of the school year. Lance has been feeling bad since Friday evening and ran a 103 temp last night and this morning. His temp is down now and I hope it stays that way. He is coughing and lethargic. JR and I are also feeling yucky. We started feeling bad yesterday afternoon while in Williamsburg. Achy, coughing, etc… Hope it’s not the flu!!! JR drug himself to work today and hopefully he can make it, otherwise he may be rolling in this evening. Lance and I went in to school this morning to set things up. I hate being out and especially on a Monday! I called the Dr. and they wanted to see Lance so we did that then came home. We both slept from 11:30 until 3:00!!! Sure sign we needed rest. I am hoping Lance can go back to school tomorrow but I’m not so sure. He has his first field trip to the fire station and doesn’t want to miss it. We’ll deal with that in the morning I guess. Being a teacher I know how it is when kids come to school not feeling well so I won’t be sending him if he is the least bit under the weather. We’ll see, he may wake up a new person. If not maybe Daddy can take him on his own field trip to the fire station, you know he’s never been or anything;)
Sick Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment