Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanks!!

I have gotten a lot of compliments after putting those pictures up yesterday. Thank you so much!!!! It makes me feel good when people other than my family and husband tell me that I am looking good. They have to say that!!

My weight has been a battle for me really my whole life. I am not the tall skinny blonde that my sister is who can have a baby and weigh less than she did before she got pregnant and eat whatever she wants and not gain a pound! (I’m not bitter about that, really:) I Love you Nick, you skinny #^&$@& :)!!!! You are a beauty. I was NEVER able to wear the “little” things like everyone else thanks to the goods God blessed me with:) I am the classic hour glass shape, busty and wide hipped, which is not the greatest…trust me! Once I bore babies things were never the same. Not that it wasn’t worth it but I am glad everything is making it’s way back to where they were:) Although my husband has always said I was “hot”, even before I lost 1 pound, he is thrilled to say the least. But again, what else would he say??? He would get in big trouble if he said anything else, right? Ha. It is nice to know he loves me no matter what and would not say a word if I were to gain a few back BUT I am vowing to never go back. I am not a size 6 and never will be but that’s OK. I’m a 10 which is fine by me!

Congrats to my dad too!!!!! He is doing this with me and is also looking great. I don’t have a picture of him but I will get one. He looks pretty “hot” too… for a Pop Pop:)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Haha...being skinny isn't all it's cracked up to be either. At least you have some curves for your clothes to cling to... I'd happily take some :)