Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Revisited

Halloween begins my season of favorite holidays. I used to love getting dressed up as a kid and going to our church’s Halloween Carnival. Now, I love getting Lance and Ryan dressed up and taking them. I have always done complimenting costumes because I think it’s adorable and I’m going to do it as long as they allow me to. Lance is already asking, “Mommy, can I be a vampire next year?” I say we’ll see but I’m thinking NO WAY! Ha. Here is a look back at our Halloween memories with Lance and Ryan Minus 2004, Lance’s first Halloween. I don’t think we had a digital camera so the pictures are printed:( He was a firefighter. I bought the costume before we even knew he was a boy!

Lance’s 2nd Halloween 2005, he was the cutest Nemo in the Ocean:) I was pregnant with Ryan.

IMG_0395 IMG_0408

Lance and Ethan

IMG_0412

IMG_0414

IMG_0419

On Nana’s porch, this was the first night we “lived” with them while our house was being remodeled. It was the first night that turned into 5 months!

IMG_0429

IMG_0434 

 

Halloween 2006, Ryan’s first Halloween

IMG_1993

IMG_1987

IMG_2014

IMG_2012

We had a pumpkin carving party, it was so much fun. I may try it again next year.

IMG_2020

Ryan was an Indian and Lance was a cowboy. People said Ryan looked like a girl, but Indian boys had braids too!!!!! AND they didn’t make costumes with pants small enough for a 10 month old. I think he was adorable!!!

IMG_2019

IMG_2066

 

Halloween 2007

Capitan Hook and Peter Pan

IMG_3393

IMG_3444

Madeline and Andy’s annual Halloween Party

IMG_3450

Look at Ryan’s cheeks, I miss those:)

IMG_3463

IMG_3464

 

Halloween 2008

Buzz Light Year and Woody, You’ve got a friend in me!

IMG_4709

First trip to the pumpkin farm with Mikayla

CIMG2840

CIMG2843

Ryan pushing away the pumpkin, he would NOT put his hand in there.

CIMG2849

CIMG2859

Goodies from Nana

IMG_4763

IMG_4822

IMG_4842

IMG_4859

Ryan could actually say “trick or treat” when he felt like it:)

 

So far Halloween 2009

Mario and Luigi

Costumes made with love by Mommy!

IMG_4916

IMG_4917

More to come…….

 

And because I’ve been home all day and will be here all day tonight and tomorrow alone, I decided to re-decorate:) Lance did help me move some of the furniture:)

IMG_4903 Canvas over my bed that I made today with the shadow boxes of the outfits Lance and Ryan wore home from the hospital.

IMG_4904

Beach photos of the boys

IMG_4905

Moved my dresser over beside the window with help from Lance, it was pretty funny.

IMG_4909

Hung the collage frame in the hall with pictures from Easter and the Beach

IMG_4910

I’ve had this G for a while and couldn’t decide where to put it, hung it above the doorway as you enter the house. I need to put some wall words on each side I think.

 

IMG_4912

Hung both of my degrees in the office. Excuse the piles, the office is the catch all. I need to straighten it up and hang the curtains. I have had the curtains for a year or more but no rods, how silly.

IMG_4913

Hung the boys drawn portrait above their entertainment center. I have to find something to go on each side.

Well I guess that’s enough for now, wonder what tomorrow will bring?????

No comments: