Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, Monday!

Well today was NOT a holiday for me:( It was business as usual. Nothing new to really report. Everyone got good reports today which is good. Ryan didn’t start out too great, he screamed and cried all morning because JR was dressing him and brushing his teeth. He wants me to do everything and doesn’t give me a break. We are getting ready to go to mom’s for dinner. Anything is good when I’m not the one who has to cook it:)

I normally don’t like to post pictures of myself but I had JR take a couple from today. I have lost a total of 43 pounds to date. I am finally back on my exercise routine and hope to drop my last 7 pounds by Thanksgiving. I feel great and am very happy. I am not having the greatest luck with clothes though, I need EVERYTHING and have a hard time finding a size. I bought 12s and they are now too big so I took some back the other day and what the $%*(#…..I bought a 10. I have not worn a 10 since I was 17!!! My junior prom dress was a size 10. I think I will see if mom still has it and see if I can get it zipped:) So here it is….

 

DSC_2316

DSC_2318

This was the boys watching TV the other night. Ryan had put on his own underwear:)……

IMG_4902

IMG_4901 Underwear is backwards and his little butt cheek is hanging out:)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You look great...but man, do your boobs look even bigger now! ;) Send some my way would ya?!

The Vathes Family said...

I'm with Nikki on this one lol you look awesome though!! Congrats on all the weight loss. I'll need your secrets once this baby arrives ;-)

Mandi said...

sexy mama!