Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love you this much!

Our nighty night ritual just ended and both boys are tucked into bed. (still talking and playing though) We read our bedtime story. A new favorite, Bear Snores On, and got lots of hugs and kisses. Ryan is in his bed and Lance on the couch tonight. They still haven’t been permitted to go to sleep in the same room yet:) Lance and I tell each other how much we love each other and his version tonight was “I love you a thousand million bazillion and 49 days.” So funny. After kisses I asked, “you won’t ever get to big to love mommy will you?” He replied, “I’ll even hug you when I’m in 10th grade mommy.”  Melts my heart, I hope he’s right!

2 comments:

Ricky, Bethany and Emmaleigh said...

Aw! Emmaleigh and I do that too. I hope they love us that much in 10th grade and will still show it. :)

The Vathes Family said...

All I have to say is... AWWWWWWWWWWW!! lol That is so sweet!!