Today was Lance’s first Halloween parade and party at school. Yes, at school, shocking I know. Seems as though today our schools are too worried about lawsuits to allow any fun anymore. Don’t dare mention the word Halloween or Santa!!! I sure hope to see a swing back to the way things used to be, probably not but it’s nice to know that some schools still do. I’m glad that Lance was one of the few that was able to enjoy today. I took the afternoon off and was able to be on the parent side of things which was kind of strange but I enjoyed it!!! I know what it’s like with so much going on in the classroom and it’s nice when there are parents to help. Lance had the largest audience by far:) Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Mama, Papa, Grandma Linda, and Memaw were all spectators. JR and I arrived early and helped Lance get dressed and a few other kids too. Then we went out to watch. After the parade we went back to the classroom to help with the party. It was fun. We made it to daycare in time for Ryan’s Halloween snack time and was able to catch some pictures of him and his friends. It was a fun afternoon. Tomorrow morning is T Ball and lots of Halloween festivities to prepare for. Hope everyone has a spooky day tomorrow!
Lance and Mrs. Ahern
Getting ready, notice daddy lending a helping hand in the back:)
Lance with friends, Mark and Cheyenne
Lance and Mrs. Beard
The fire truck led the parade
Fall in MD, isn’t it beautiful?
Mrs. Melton-Trainor the Principal
Lance and Cheyenne showing their bat finger puppets
Lance was star of the day, Notice he was in the writing center during literacy today:)
Some cute work hanging around the school
Writing about their fears
Toilet paper holder bats (I may have to steal this idea)
Go Away Big Green Monster
Art Witches
Lance’s classes jack o’ lanterns (he doesn’t know which one is his…of course)
Some cute costumes
Michael Jackson
This kid noticed I was taking his picture and threw out a pose, so funny!
OMG, don’t you want to take these 2 home???
Twins, super man and super girl!!
The scarecrow
And what is uncle Matt terrified of at Halloween????????????????
THE BURGER KING MAN, Ha Ha Ha!!!
Lance’s fish
It says, My fish is colorful
Ryan’s party
He is a mess to take a picture of these days
I think she liked it:)
Amari
Typical Zoie, she is a mess:)
More to come tomorrow!!!
1 comment:
Haha -- I wish we were there to see the Burger King Man!! :)
Post a Comment