Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday JR!

Today is JR’s 31st birthday. We spent the evening out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then back home for cake and presents. You never get too old for cake and presents. JR spent most of the daytime at Buster’s funeral. It was a wonderful tribute to his life. He knew and touched many people and he will be missed. I think JR enjoyed his birthday and the kids did too. They enjoyed helping get his presents together and of course delivering them and helping to open them. The only thing I forgot was candles, Oh Well. Here are some pictures of our evening.

DSC_2324Dad and I at Texas Roadhouse

DSC_2329 

Typical Nana, with all the kiddos

DSC_2330

DSC_2331

“Say Cheese Aunt Jen”

DSC_2332

I think I’ll have some more of that sweet tea!

DSC_2341_edited

JR was a good sport and saddled up for his birthday “Yee Haw!”

DSC_2345_edited

Grandma and Poppa

DSC_2348_edited

DSC_2353_edited

DSC_2356_edited

DSC_2360_edited

DSC_2364_edited

“Get me outta here!”

DSC_2366_edited

Nicki and I

DSC_2368_edited

Lance reading to us. He is getting so good, I am very proud!

DSC_2371_edited

Lance and Ryan always have mama doing something. They know she would do WHATEVER they ask!!

DSC_2373_edited

Lance reading to the grandpas. Pop Pop, Poppa, and Papa

IMG_4921

IMG_4925

IMG_4922

This is how MOST of the pictures turn out until I can finally get Ryan to look. He is quite challenging.

IMG_4927

IMG_4918

IMG_4928

Lance is always ready for the camera

IMG_4939

JR and his boys

IMG_4936

Lance took this picture, a little crooked but OK. He wanted to get Sophie in the picture too:)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I think it's safe to say that I have the CUTEST nephews ever :)

griffinx5 said...

Happy Birthday JR
I love the pic of you all by the bar in your house and the one of both boys by the fireplace!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday JR!

My goodness Jen, you look so amazing! Whatever you are doing, keep it up. I may need to get with you after I have this baby.

Dena Pickle said...

Happy Birthday JR! Even when I'm trying to keep up with you guys I still miss the birthdays :(

I hope it was a good one!