For the past few weeks we have been separating Lance and Ryan at bed time because they act like maniacs and won’t settle down when they are together. We spend more time disciplining them and fussing for them to lay down and stop playing. So, we decided to alternate putting one of them in their bed and the other on the couch until they are asleep then we transfer whoever is on the couch into their bed. Tonight I had some school work that I wanted to finish up so I put Ryan in my bed to fall asleep.
I just went in to get him and take him to his bed and found this sweet angel face.
but, here’s the best part…………………………………………………
Gotta have those feet sticking out of the covers, Just like his momma!!!
2 comments:
awww lol
Just like his Uncle Matt too! :) I swear, you two should have married each other, haha
Post a Comment