Monday, September 7, 2009

Holiday Weekend

Well the holiday weekend has come to an end. Back to the grind tomorrow. I will be glad when October hits and things calm down. Mikayla and Nicki have had belly issues this weekend and we were all together. I can not afford to be ill during September. Hopefully we will be OK!! Saturday we went to Madeline and Andy’s for the afternoon. The kids had a great time playing with Ethan and Claire. They were on the wild side though!! They played in the moon bounce for most of the afternoon since it was such a nice day. We had a great time. Sunday afternoon we took the kids to the park and then Ryan spent the night with grandma Linda. JR, Lance, Nicki, Matteson, Mikayla, and I went to dinner.

Today I have spent almost the ENTIRE day sewing that dang costume!!!! What was I thinking? How could a simple overall that only has 4 pieces take ALL day???? Well it’s been a while since I was in the swing of sewing and boy did I notice. I had to dig up my sophomore Fashion Tech knowledge and even call in grandma for reinforcement. Lance’s is done, all except some snaps. Ryan’s should go pretty quick now that I got the hang of it. They are going to be adorable!

IMG_4412

IMG_4414

IMG_4416

The tire swing was a BIG hit, can’t wait to get their's hung!!

IMG_4430

IMG_4420

IMG_4421

IMG_4427

Lance set out to master the zip line. The first time JR pushed him he plummeted to the ground and rolled about 3 times. I cringed but he jumped up, brushed off, and got up to try again! By the time we left he was a pro. Actually, it looked like so much fun Uncle Matt, JR, Ninny, and I all gave it a try:)

IMG_4431

IMG_4433

IMG_4434

IMG_4440

IMG_4448

It’s been a while since I could hoist myself on something like this and not fall off!!!!

 

The faces of Ryan

IMG_4438

IMG_4442

IMG_4443

IMG_4441

IMG_4452

He makes the cutest faces when the sun is in his eyes!!

 

AND………

IMG_4457

Ta Da!!! Mario’s Overalls

No comments: