This week was Lance’s first homework assignments. I was kind of excited but am sure that will wear off since homework will last for the next 12 years and only get harder!!! Tonight is open house so we will get to see his classroom and get more specifics about his school day.
Ryan is doing great and is now the big man on campus at daycare. He missed Lance at first but now I think he likes it. We get time to ourselves each morning because I drop him off every day. He always says, “I ride in mommy’s car?”
For me, each day is getting better for those who are wondering. It is still kind of rough but getting better. It is like childbirth I guess. I really do forget how painful the first weeks of pre-k are. Good thing, because I probably wouldn’t keep coming back every year:)
I hope his handwriting is better than daddy’s!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment