Tuesday, September 22, 2009
First call from school
Yep...I got my first call from the school today regarding Lance. Thank goodness it was the nurse and not the teacher or principal. The nurse assured me that everything was fine but that Lance was brought to her office after rest time. He was complaining that his ear felt like there was a rock rolling around in it. Well that might be because he had a piece of pea gravel in it. Luckily she tugged on his ear and it rolled out. He swears he doesn't know how it got there. He claims that a little girl was throwing rocks at recess and one went in his ear. I find that hard to believe and think that he was playing with it at rest time and decided to put it in his ear. We had a long discussion about lying and telling the truth and he stuck to his story. I guess I'll really never know. Hopefully I made it clear that putting things in your ears or any other body opening is dangerous. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too funny...write it down!
Post a Comment