Sunday, September 13, 2009

Super Sunday

Today was a event filled day. This morning we had the church’s car show and this evening we had the buddy walk for down syndrome at the blue crabs stadium. I am pooped and ready for bed!! Not much more to say so I'll just share the pictures:)

IMG_4508

Ryan playing in the fountain at the car show

IMG_4514 

Lance and I at the Buddy Walk

IMG_4516

Lance really wasn’t in the picture taking mood as you can see.

IMG_4517

Greeting Pinch

IMG_4521

Lining up to high five the players

IMG_4529

It was taking a while so Lance took a break

IMG_4540

Here come the blue crabs!

IMG_4541

Standing for the National Anthem

IMG_4543

Mr. Cleaver, the dad to one of my students, played the National Anthem on his saxophone

IMG_4545

Lance was very interested in the saxophone, Mr. Cleaver let him press the buttons

IMG_4546

IMG_4548

Face Painting

IMG_4549

His skeleton

No comments: