I made it! It is not quite the weekend and I’m updating:) We have had a busy week, 2 nights of T-Ball and tonight Dad and I had a Dr. appointment and just got home and kids to bed at 9:15! Fall ball is cute, the kids are trying hard and look adorable. It is so funny to watch them swing and spin all the way around when they miss and run way out into the middle of the field when aiming to get to second base. Ahh, the innocence of 4 and 5 year olds playing baseball:)
School is closed tomorrow for students so Lance gets to spend the day at Ms. Nyanda’s. He is excited to play with Nicolas. I, on the other hand have to attend an all day in-service:( Saturday morning Lance has a game and then we are going to the fair. Should be a fun filled weekend as usual.
Catching practice before the game
Coach Daddy giving a pregame pep talk
Don’t know what he was looking at but he looks like he is getting ready to spit:)
Score!!!
Ryan liked placing rocks into the chalk line!
Tuesday night we had a great tragedy in our house. Ryan’s beloved puppy was injured. He left him in the living room floor instead of putting him in his bed like I asked him to and Sophie got it. His whole face was torn open. I was able to get it somewhat put back together but it is not the same. I can not bring myself to throw it away, it is the puppy he got the first day of his life from Lance in the hospital. I am going to sew his face together and put it in a box for keeps. I immediately rushed the internet to find another one. I could not find the exact one but did find a puppy that is comparable. It has floppy ears like this one. That is a must because that is how Ryan prefers to carry it around. There is nothing cuter than a sleepy red head running down the hall in his jammies carrying his puppy by one ear. The new one should be here by next week. Until then Ryan is sleeping with “blue lovey” that mama bought for him when he was born. When I ask him, “what are you going to do with your new puppy?” He says, “put him in my bed!” Guess that’ll teach him!
Ryan and “Blue Lovey”
The flash made him squint in his sleep:)
No comments:
Post a Comment