Well I made it!! Boy I do forget the first weeks of school. Things are getting better but still challenging. The kids don’t know how to sit on the carpet, walk in a line, or be quiet!! Next week I get a second wave of kids and then I hope it’s done. I will have 24 in the morning and 22 in the afternoon.
Last night was open house for Lance. It was nice and there was a treat for us at his table, a book he made about being in kindergarten. He is coming home telling more and more about school. He asked me, “mommy, what does independent mean?” I explained and then asked, where did you hear that? He explained that at school some kids are with Ms. Ahern and some kids are with Ms. Beard, and some kids are independent. He is so inquisitive.
I told Michelle I would post pictures of the Clean classroom so here they are. Now it is full of little people too:)
Circle area
Back of the room: Centers, closet, and bathroom. FYI Michelle, we already can’t get more than 1 step in the closet, I am going to have to do something about it, it’s driving me NUTS.
Our extra workspace outside the door
No comments:
Post a Comment