We’ve had a busy week but nothing really going on. School, work, homework, etc… take up our days and evenings. Things are finally getting to some kind of normal. I am getting home earlier and our evenings seem a little longer. T-Ball is usually once during the week and on Saturday mornings. Lance was not in the T-Ball kind of mood yesterday. I get soooooo aggravated when he won’t do what he is supposed to do. He refused to bat but played the field. Usually it is the opposite. We had a long talk about being a team player and not being able to pick and choose which parts of the game you play. He didn’t get his snack so hopefully it won’t happen again.
Last night, JR and I went on a date. We try really hard to do that pretty often. I think it’s very important to make time for ourselves because it is so easy to get caught up in the daily routines and the kids. Each other was all we had before the boys and one day it will be all we have after the boys are grown and gone. I don’t want us to look at each other in 20 years and say, “who are you again?” So…if you don’t make time for yourselves, start now!!!
Today I made Ryan’s costume. I finished in an hour!!!! Quite different than Lance’s which took me ALL day. He is the sweetest Luigi ever! I just have to find him a green shirt. It is harder than you think. If anyone sees one, let me know. JR is working today so it’s just the boys and I. I guess we will venture to Nana’s after while.
No comments:
Post a Comment