Sunday, September 6, 2009

Halloween already???

Yes…Halloween will be here before we know it. Of course we have already decided what Lance and Ryan are going to be. I got a catalog not long ago and was going through it and found 2 that I thought they would like. I like to dress them as a pair and want to take advantage of the opportunity before they won’t let me do it anymore. I picked out the Police officer and the prisoner. It was soooo cute and Lance often tells us he wants to be a police man when he grows up.

Child Prisoner, 0035C881917   Product Image Policeman Costume - Child

Well, they voted my choice down and chose………………..

MARIO and LUIGI

OK, so that’s cute too and so appropriate since Lance is all about Mario these days. The one in the magazine was $35 each and they usually aren’t the best quality. Today I went to the fabric store and bought some blue fleece and a pattern and am going to try and make the overall part myself. Then all I have to get is a red and green shirt, and a red and green hat. I bought a white letter M and L to sew on the hats. I am getting started early in case it’s a flop I will still have time to buy the ones out of the catalog:) I’ll keep everyone posted on how it goes!

No comments: