Rather than the weekend I feel like it is the summer end. This is my last weekend before returning to work:( Not many feel sorry for me! Actually I have worked every day this past week. My room is almost finished. I am going in Monday to tidy up and then Tuesday is my first official day back. Today will be much of the same, I have been on a cleaning frenzy this morning rocking out to Bon Jovi and Poison. Gotta Love VH1 Classic:) Anyway, we will probably hang around today, maybe get in some pool time. This evening JR and I are going to dinner at Bonefish Grill, thanks Cathi for turning us on to it:) and then to the movies to see The Time Travelers Wife. Since my movie buddy is in Alabama, I am dragging JR to a sappy romantic flick. I hope he stays awake!!
Nicki just brought me the pictures of Ryan’s sick episode, hope they give you a good laugh. We laugh now, but NOT then!
I think we had every car door slung open. Dad and Matteson were TRYING to get the car seat clean, and I of course saving the puppy.
That puppy got a serious scrub down and then got sipped up in a bag with about a half a bottle of spray and wash for the trip home. He went directly to the washer when we got home and came out good as new. He still barks too!
Notice Ryan in the driver seat, didn’t even have clean clothes on yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment