Saturday, August 22, 2009

Little Builders

We went to the build and grow workshop at Lowes this morning. It was originally just for Lance since he is going to school but I didn’t have anyone to keep Ryan so he had to go to. They both did well. Ryan was a little more challenging, hence why it was going to be just Lance, but we made it. After that we had to run into Giant and get stuff for the pool part today. I cringe at the thought of going into the grocery store with both of them alone. After all, the last time we took them into the store I exited early with them leaving JR to finish and pay and they both got major spankings in the car. They just lose their minds when we get into a store. Well today lance found a miniature shopping cart and he pushed it through the store gathering up what I needed. It was great. Ryan had to ride, I couldn’t have 2 of them pushing carts or it would have turned into nascarts!! Of course it was so cute I had to snap some pics. People probably thought…. “Now who brings their camera to the grocery store?” but oh well! We got what we needed and home we went. Now just finishing up before we head to the pool.

IMG_4204

IMG_4208 

IMG_4213

IMG_4209

Look at his face…..he is really concentrating. I am surprised his tongue isn’t sticking out!

IMG_4215

IMG_4218

IMG_4219

IMG_4221

IMG_4222

IMG_4224

IMG_4225

IMG_4226

Too bad he doesn’t pay the bill too!

No comments: