Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Pictures

I know….there are tons. Between Nicki and I we took about 1000 pictures of the week.

Miniature Golfing

We took the boys putt putt after having dinner with our friends Cathi and JoJo Graff. They were at the beach the same tine as us so we took advantage of the opportunity to get together.

IMG_3942 IMG_3944 IMG_3945 IMG_3952 IMG_3964 IMG_3959 IMG_3961 IMG_3969 IMG_3970 IMG_3979

Fun with Nana and Pop Pop

DSC_1169 DSC_1376 IMG_3171 IMG_3991 IMG_4036 IMG_4024 DSC_1536 DSC_1547

Monkeying Around

This was the wildlife exhibit at Barefoot Landing where we were able to hold a tiger and a monkey. It was a lot of fun. Some of these pictures are pictures of the photos. I will try to scan them in later.

IMG_4042 IMG_4043 IMG_4049 DSC_1497 DSC_1498 DSC_1500 DSC_1501 DSC_1506

Nap Time

DSC_1431

DSC_1432 DSC_1433

Girls Night Out

IMG_3222 IMG_3223

My Favorites

DSC_1510 DSC_1520 DSC_1523 DSC_1525 DSC_1552 DSC_1554 DSC_1563 DSC_2077 DSC_2083 DSC_2100 DSC_2111 IMG_3736 IMG_3768 IMG_3771 DSC_1955 DSC_2070 IMG_3938 IMG_3969

Well I think that’s it. Whew! It was a lot but definitely a trip to remember. Goodbye Beach……..until next year:)

No comments: