Wednesday, August 26, 2009
School is going fine!
Lance has been in much better spirits these last 2 days of school. I finally got out of him that he has gone to music and computers and he has sang a few songs from circle time. He came home today with a whole sandwich which means all he ate at lunch was chips and a star crunch. I reminded him to eat his sandwich first, at least half, and then his snacks. If it happens again he won't get snacks in his lunch. I also wrote the teacher asking for someone to remind him. I don't want to pester about these things because it is ultimately his responsibility to follow our directions but he may need a few reminders these first weeks. I have been a crazy person rying to get in all my home visits, make sure transportation arrangements have been made, and do all of the things that have been added to my plate for my administrative internship. I think I will remain crazy the rest of the year!!! I will need lots of prayer:) I will post some pictures soon, just haven't had time to take any.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment