Not much really going on, I have been working a lot at home trying to get everything ready for my kiddos to come tomorrow morning. Printing name labels, center games, etc. I am constantly searching for new stuff to do and making some kind of lesson activity.
Friday night JR and I went to meet with Lance’s teacher. She said he is doing great so far, so good to hear. We are going to open house Wednesday evening so we will get all kinds of info I'm sure. After we were done with that we went to happy hour at Mexico with a group from school. Much needed!!!!! Then to run errands before returning home. Lance would not go to bed until we got home, I guess he is still trying to get into his new routine. Yesterday we cleaned ALL day. I even pulled the washer and dryer out and scrubbed the floor underneath. I was in a mood for sure. It probably won’t get done again till next year:) We had to go to BJ’s for various things then had dinner out. Today has been much of nothing except church. JR is working so it’s been pretty dull. The boys haven’t been the best behaved either. It is exhausting really. They are fooling around in their beds as I speak. Only snapped a few pics of them in the tub last night. I’ll be super busy tomorrow, wish me luck. Hopefully there aren’t too many criers:)
Ho Ho Ho….Merry Christmas!
Ryan couldn’t quite get the look:)
No comments:
Post a Comment