Our vacation has been great so far. We went out to the beach for the first time yesterday morning. It started out a bit rough but soon got under control. Lance and Ryan LOVE the ocean. Ryan could go without the sand though:) He finally got into it by mid morning. This morning JR, Dad, and I went parasailing. It was so much fun. I have always wanted to do it and never have. We signed up to do a triple flight where all three of us would go together. There wasn’t much wind so we did doubles and I got to go twice. We were the first appointment of the day so we had to get the parachute launched. The mate tried it twice and was unsuccessful. Once they swapped chutes it went up great. This process took about 25 minutes and dad and I both were fighting back vomit. Man I tell you sitting on a boat that it not moving other than being rocked by the waves soon after breakfast and no dramamine is NOT GOOD! Once we got going and up in the air we were fine. I was calling out to God like I never have before. He came through, Neither dad or I puked:) We are now finishing up lunch and going to take our afternoon nap. This evening we will do whatever and probably go back to the pool or beach.
Guess What!!!!!!!!! Nicki and I are going out for a girls night on Thursday and we are going to the house of blues. Who is performing??????????????? The Rock of Love Bus Tour with Bret Michaels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Bret Michaels is in Myrtle Beach, I have been looking everywhere:) We are so excited!!!
The umbrella was NOT going to be sufficient!
Ryan did not like walking over the shells, decided to build a sand castle instead.
Lance and Daddy catching waves
Rolling in the sand, yuck!
Ready to Go!
Dad and I taking off
Landing on the boat
SO MUCH FUN!! Would definitely do it again…..with Dramamine:)
3 comments:
Looks like your having a great time! Love all the pics you guys are posting!
Take pictures of your girls night! I can't wait to see. :)
Bret Michaels OMG I can't beleive your good luck. Don't do anything you will regret later haha. Glad you are having fun. Not as fun here :(
Post a Comment