Sunday, August 23, 2009

‘Twas the night before kindergarten…

and Lance is in bed, it will soon be time for the bus which mommy dreads. It is time for my baby to go off to school, he says he won’t cry, kindergarten is going to be cool. I will now have to do what every mother fears, send him out into the world while wiping my tears. I am going to try to be strong, don’t know how that’ll go. I know he’ll do great and be the star of the show!

I am crying as I write this, we just finished reading ‘Twas the night before kindergarten. We set Lance’s book bag by the door and he is tucked into bed. It seemed like this day was so far off and now here it is, ready or not. I am really excited for him, after all he has been ready for a while. Pray for him (and me) as he gets through his very first day of school.

IMG_4263

This afternoon we went out on Pop Pop’s boat, probably the last time of the year. The kids had a great time swimming. All three about fell asleep on the way back, Lance did and Ryan and Mikayla dozed on and off. It is kind of sad summer is winding down but thank goodness it comes back every year!!

IMG_4232

“Can we go now?”

IMG_4236

Co-Captains

IMG_4241

Doesn’t know whether to laugh or cry while we were going fast.

IMG_4244

IMG_4248

IMG_4251

IMG_4256

IMG_4257

She was being so silly, almost like she was drunk:) I think she was intoxicated with exhaustion!

IMG_4259

Amazing this turned out, we were going pretty fast and the camera was bouncing all over. Thank goodness for image stabilization.

IMG_4260

Tired little puppy after no nap today. I think this is going to be the scene most days after a long day at school:)

To all the kiddies and teachers…..Have a GREAT first day!

No comments: