Monday, August 24, 2009

The First Day of School!

The first day was a success…I think. Lance hasn’t shared too much, he has been VERY grouchy since he got off the bus. He got off all smiles and once we were in the car he was whiny about everything. Wouldn’t even get out of the car to tell Ms. Nyanda about his day. He has been resting since we got home so hopefully he will share over dinner. He sure is missing that nap:) I held together well, a little teary at the bus stop. We went to school to watch him get off the bus and to his class, I had a hard time saying goodbye there but I did and got out of the way. As a teacher I know all too well about lingering parents:) Here are the pictures and once I get details from Lance I will share.

IMG_4266

Rise and Shine!

IMG_4270

His favorite, fried egg, for breakfast

 

IMG_4272

His lunch

 

IMG_4273

IMG_4275

Friends at the bus stop

Joey, Brynn, and Lance

 

The entourage he had to send him off

IMG_4277

Mommy

IMG_4284

Daddy

IMG_4280

Aunt Ninny

IMG_4281

Nana

IMG_4282

Grandma Linda

IMG_4283

and Memaw

 


Click to play this Smilebox postcard: First Day of School
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

 

IMG_4291

Arriving at school

IMG_4295

Lined up with some new friends

IMG_4297

IMG_4299

Hanging up his things

IMG_4302

Found his seat

IMG_4303

One last picture before saying goodbye to mommy

IMG_4304

Coming Home

IMG_4306

All smiles

IMG_4308

Mega Grouch!!!

Whew! What a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who took pictures of their child waking up, breakfast, lunch, etc. LOL I thought I might be a little crazy. I'm glad he had a good day. Hope you get more info today. :)