Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another weekend come and gone

Well it seems as though I only get around to updating this blog on the weekends. Which is kind of ironic because I check other people's blogs daily looking for updates. I hope to get more frequent once school is out. I am searching for fun things to do with the kids since they will only go to daycare part time.

Yesterday I did venture out and take them to the movies to see UP. It was supposed to be a family event but JR had to cut grass in order to catch up from the rain day on Friday. It was good, Lance did great but Ryan had a hard time being still and QUIET. That child's mouth never stops!!! The movie was good, a little sad but good. It hit so many real life experiences and had a nice ending. I recommend it!

Today we went to church and then to mom's for a cookout. It was an ending to our women's bible study for the summer, we will start back up in the fall. It was a nice time of food and visiting. For those of you who know I am dieting it was a very tempting spread. I was able to have whatever I wanted just small spoonfuls and I had barely any dinner. I have been steady losing and can definitely tell a difference. I MAY post my loss after my next doctor's appointment on the 17th if the number is significant enough:) I had he boys with me at the cookout since JR is working today. Everytime we have something to do this month he has to work. Figures!!! They had fun in the pool even though it was FREEZING. We just haven't had enough hot days in a row to warm up the water. It was worse than on memorial day. All this rain has got to stop.
Well this week will be a busy one, Friday is the last day of school for the kids!!! We have fun day on Tuesday and Wednesday and promotion programs on Thursday and Friday. Hopefully I will post before next weekend.
Lance didn't mind the frigid temperatures

Ryan preferred to admire from the edge.

I also love pictures from the back.

Lance loves the swim accessories,

He has to have his goggles, snorkel, and flippers at all times.

Had to trick him into getting a face shot.

Normally he won't look at the camera anymore.

No comments: