Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mikayla's Birthday Party

Yesterday was Mikayla's first birthday party. Nicki went all out on decorations, food, and goodie buckets. I remember going through the same preparations for Lance and Ryan's first birthdays. Then after that it is cheaper (or well worth it) and easier to let Little Gym and Pump It Up take care of it!!! The kids had a blast and we couldn't drag them out of the pool to go home until after 8:00. Today is round 2 for parties, Lance's T Ball picnic is at 2 and then we will probably go back to Nana's for leftovers and more swimming. I do love summer afternoons by the pool.

Lance yesterday morning sporting his sticker tattoos.
Mikayla taking it all in

Ryan
showing off his booty again, I don't know what I'm gonna do with this boy!

Lance
looks like he needs to gain a few pounds,
check out the ribcage.

"Hey!!!!!!!!!! How 'bout some food here"

JR, Lance, and Mikayla enjoying the pool

Ryan observing from the side as usual

Lance loves to pull Mikayla around the pool.

Suzanne with Lance and Ryan

Once we finally convinced Ryan to actually get in the pool,
and let go of JR or I, he was swimming like a fish.
We couldn't get him out when it was time to go!

Ryan and new friend Logan
They had a good time together. Logan is 2 months older than Ryan.
Lance and Ryan enjoyed having someone other than each other to
play with in the pool.

Birthday girl's cupcake
she was being so delicate...................................

........then she figured it out!!
Go for it girl!

No comments: