Saturday, June 27, 2009

GREAT Movie!!!

Last night Michelle and I went to dinner and to see "The Proposal". It was soooooooooooo great!!! I don't say this too often but I would go see it again and will definitely buy it when it comes out on DVD. It was a bonus that Ryan Reynolds was super HOT!! I definitely reccommend it.

Funny thing though, after laughing hysterically throughout the entire movie, on the way out we stopped in at the bathroom. We went in stalls next to each other. Of course my luck, after I settled in I realized.....NO toilet paper. Thinking, "crap what now???" I reached my hand under the stall and asked Michelle to give me some. At that very moment she bursed out laughing and said, "I don't have any either!" she said she was about to reach her hand over to me! We both got to laughing and could not stop, we had to resort to seat covers, ewwww!! It probably isn't nearly as funny to anyone else, guess you had to be there. It is just par for the course with me, if something like that is going to happen it will happen to me!

I don't know who I will go to the movies with when she moves to Alabama:(

No comments: