Graduation Banner
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Congratulations Lance!
Today's graduation was so adorable. I didn't expect any less. It is pure joy to watch your children perform in any magnitude. Lance, Ryan, Nicolas, and Zoie have practiced for a long time and it truly paid off. They sung some of their favorite songs like Food Glorious Food, Tomorrow using sign language, and the Wizard of Oz theme. Lance and Nicolas received gifts and a framed diploma. It was very special. This daycare experience has exceeded our expectations and has truly made a lifelong imprint on our children's lives. We would not have them any other place. I remember the first interview when we were expecting Lance, when we left we felt good about Nyanda and felt like we would be comfortable leaving our child with her. Little did we know that everyone else we would encounter would not measure up to her.....didn't even come close! It was the BEST decision we have made so far concerning the lives of our kids. I am glad that Ryan will remain in her care until he must move on to big boy school:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment