Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy week!

Well even though I am technically on summer vacation, I have worked every day!! I am on a committee that is rewriting curriculum for the half day pre-k programs in the county. Surprisingly it is fun. We are revamping units, adding great resources and ideas and aligning everything with the standards set by the state of MD. Plus...They are paying us:) I am getting such great ideas from the other teachers on the team and have already decided to change some things about my schedule and plans for next year. I always say I'm not but do every year!

The kids are doing fine. We have gone over to the pool a few nights this week. It is good for them to burn up some energy and they sleep well at night. I am going out tonight with Michelle and Bree to dinner and a movie. I don't go to the movies with JR anymore....he sleeps! He is not a fun movie date!! Well hopefully I will have pictures to post over the weekend. We are going to Bailey's 1st birthday party tomorrow and I'm sure we will be doing more pool time.

No comments: