Well again it is Saturday and I did not post this week. I was up very early everyday this week and getting to work by 7:30am each day. We had 2 days of fun and then Thursday and Friday were graduations. It is purely exhausting. Setting up the costumes and props, making sure the music is ready, printing programs, setting out snacks, and the most nerve racking part.....speaking in front of all those parents and guests. I don't mind it too bad but it is a little stressful. Everything went well and I spent each afternoon cleaning and packing up my room. Pre K teachers have SOOOOOO much stuff it is ridiculous. I spent 1 entire afternoon in the closet alone. It was quite the hazardous zone. Something could fall on your head at any moment:) 2 more days and that's it!
Thursday was Mikayla's 1st birthday. Hard to believe she is already 1. She is so much fun and the boys love her. Even Ryan. It took him a while but she's Ok with him now. Today is her big party at Nana's pool. We are looking forward to it. Lance had his last T-ball game last night and tomorrow is the picnic. There will be pictures from both events soon.
Have a Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment