Monday, June 22, 2009

Just cute to share

I can't believe I forgot to post these yesterday!!!

Mom has a baby gate at the doorway to the family room. It is so the kids can be kept out there without getting into anything in the living room, kitchen, and the stairs. Well, Lance knows how to open and close it himself. He took it upon himself to close him, Ryan, and Mikayla out in the family room. When Ryan realized he was trapped he screamed at the top of his lungs and cried frantically. It scared Mikayla and she followed suit. They were both at the gate howling like something crazy. Nicki and I were laughing hysterically and I grabbed the camera before we decided to comfort our children. Bad moms!!!

"Let us OUT!"
Mikayla hasn't been feeling well this weekend which is bad, but she is a good snuggler when she doesn't feel good!
She has had a little temp since Friday and Ryan had a low fever on Saturday. I guess germ sharing is inevitable among kissing cousins:)



No comments: