Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today was my first official day of summer break. So much for a nice day. Dad and I went to the doctor then back for normal stuff. Gave the dog a bath, exercised to a new DVD I have, and took an hour long nap. (PS: I have lost 19 pounds)

Yesterday was kind of bittersweet. It was the last day that our entourage was together as a "team". It wasn't goodbye but a see you later for now. We are having an official goodbye at the end of July. I have been so lucky to have 3 great ladies to work with over these last 3 years. We are all so different but mesh so well. Bree is the crazy one that keeps us laughing, crying, and hoping her prescriptions don't run out:) Michelle is the mellow "blue" personality that gives everyone and everything the benefit of the doubt. She over analyzes everything and will try so hard to find the positive in every situation. Chris is the busy beaver. This woman never stops, quite the go getter and always scrubbing something whether it is the tables, counters, or kids. I am the anal one. I cannot stand if my stuff is out of place (although I am a pile person) or a poster is crooked on the wall. I have to have things just so so. I like to do things my way but can bend to accommodate other opinions. We have just been the best and Michelle is the piece of the puzzle that we have to let go. Off to sweet home Alabama. She will be missed and hopefully the new chick will fit right in. She better be a go with the flow kind of gal and be able to take anything. Our lunch conversations get pretty steamy. The 4 of us girls know the most personal things about each other and have shared many laughs and tears. This new chapter will be interesting but hopefully will be as rewarding as the past 3 years. Love ya Michelle!!!!!

Tomorrow is Lance's "graduation" at Ms. Nyanda's. There will be lots of pictures and tears!!! I took a class picture today and one with Ms. Nyanda. We are going to his favorite Texas Roadhouse for dinner to celebrate. It is hard to believe that the 6 month old baby that I left in her care August of 04 is now moving on to kindergarten. He has been lucky to have someone to love him like we do! Thanks Ms. Nyanda.



Pre-K Gals
L-R: Bree, Me, Michelle, Chris
Lance and Ms. Nyanda

Class picture
L-R top: Nicolas, Diedre, Ms. Nyanda, Lance
L-R bottom: Mikayla, Zoie, Ryan, Amari



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, Congratulations! Second, I'm so jealous of your summer break. I'm ready for mine. LOL Third, you need to share your weight loss secrets with me. I'm in need. :)