Coming home to new progress on the kitchen is like waking up Christmas morning. It’s Exhilarating!!!!
This actually is Christmas for us so I better be excited!
I stopped at home today while I was out on home visits and they were finishing up the cabinets. This evening JR hung the microwave and we just set the stove and dishwasher to see how it was all going to look. I am SO THRILLED!!!!! The countertops are coming on Saturday morning so I will spend Sunday and Monday putting things in the cabinets. We have to do the flooring, tile, paint, and lighting still but it is coming along beautifully!!
The fridge goes beside the pantry but we have to put the floor down first.
4 comments:
Jen, this is beautiful. I can't wait until Saturday so I can come see the finished product.
I love it!!! Dinner is going to be delicious!
Wow, it looks so good already. I'm excited to see the final product!!!
Cool. It looks all so new and shiny and I bet your paint color and everything pulled together will make for a fabulous place to eat and gather!
Post a Comment