Really, I feel like I ask everyday for something but life is really catching up to me. When something goes wrong every day I feel like we can’t catch a break. If I could I would rewind back to last week and start all over. Here are the things getting me down.
Kitchen expenses are climbing (as expected with any home remodeling)
Lance got into a nest of ticks in a very sensitive area (30 or more teeny tiny ticks!!) and we battled that before school on the second day and mom had to take him to the doctor because the cabinet people were coming and I had scheduled home visits
Our AC broke, we are managing with open windows and ceiling fans
JR backed my car into his mom’s mail box and now there is a long scratch down the back of the car that will need a body shop to fix it
I haven’t gotten to work on time YET
Dinner is a problem every night figuring what and where to eat, I’m so tired of eating out!
Just walked in the door only to change the kids and head back out the door to karate until 7:15
I’m sure there’s more but I am too exhausted to think of them. Please pray for us!! Thanks!
6 comments:
it will get better! keep your head up. :)
and you miss you're bff at work but you're so happy that I have come once a week to visit you ;-) p.s. I'll be there on Wednesday! xoxo
Once your kitchen is done, a huge weight will ne lifted and it will have been so worth it. Hang in there! :)
It's always something. Try to hang in there :)
When it rains it pours doesn't it... I know the feeling! Hang in there Jen.
"Sounds like LIFE to me" Have you heard that country song? Hang in there. It will get better and then worse and then better and then...you get the picture! Get Lance tested for Lyme disease!! Hey what did you write on Lance's school excuse?? haha
Post a Comment