Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Labor day is supposed to be a relaxing day off right??? WRONG!!! Mom and I have done anything but relax. After an early morning trip to Wal-Mart we got down to business putting everything into my new cabinets. I can’t believe I’m going to say this but I still don’t have enough room!!! I don’t think you ever do!

It was a very successful day and we made it all fit and even purged a few things in the process. I am so thrilled with the counter tops and can’t wait to get the floor, tile, and paint done. It is looking great!

DSC_3753

The island is MASSIVE!! I didn’t realize how big it was going to be but we are sure going to be able to put on a good spread here!

DSC_3754

JR is putting outlets in the island so we can plug crock pots or whatever in during the holidays or parties, he is so smart!

DSC_3755

DSC_3756

I love the sink and faucet. It is under the counter top and it is a 60/40 proportion, so there is lots of room!   

2 comments:

griffinx5 said...

alright I need to know if you like the pull down sprayer in the faucet and what the dimensions are in your island part. It really looks great! I know you are excited. I am ready to start decorating mine but we have months to go.

coltoncamden said...

I love it, can't wait to eat in there!