Monday, August 15, 2011

Every Detail

With all this thought of “years from now”, I can’t help but to think that as I look at the boys they change every day!! It seems like yesterday they were chunky little babies with a constant drool coming out of their mouth and cheeks that took up 90% of their face. Many people do portraits of their babies features which I love but since mine have surpassed that I took ones to remember their sweet faces now. Ryan who is slowly losing his baby face and Lance who is transforming kind of awkwardly with teeth bigger than his mouth!

DSC_3623

DSC_3624

DSC_3645DSC_3653

DSC_3626 DSC_3625

DSC_3629 DSC_3631

3 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

they are so cute! take pics for me again please!

Unknown said...

I think every child goes through an awkward phase and boys do especially. You can't hide it with a pretty little bow in their hair ;) We love them through all of it but I am sure I will silently laugh when the boys are in puberty years. I do love those eye and profile shots! Great idea to get so close up!

The Marsh's said...

Love the profile shots! And all these sentimental posts, keep em coming :)