Every time I see pictures of Jaxon or see him in person he reminds me SO much of Lance. I know I’ve said it a million times but I found a picture to prove it. Lance is older in this picture but looks so much like Jaxon. A lot of the baby pictures of Lance were not digital because our camera was broken so they were film.
This was on Sunday morning before church. He is so handsome!
And just because this is HILARIOUS…those of you close to us know that Ryan CONSTANTLY has his hands down his pants. Front and back, he has no preference. Not sure what is so interesting down there, Ok I do, but really not sure why he has to constantly check to see that everything is ok. Well…some things never change!
Poor thing, I think he was digging at his excema:(
2 comments:
Aww, I do see it in those pictures. I can't wait to see what Jax looks like at that age! :)
Hahaha, that last picture is priceless!
Post a Comment