Well I am not fully recovered but getting by. I feel really good in the mornings but after a few hours of activity I get really stiff again and have to lay down for a couple of hours with my electric stimulation and ice pack. I go back to the chiropractor tomorrow so hopefully I will feel better.
I can’t believe in the last post that I forgot the person who has really been my savior through all of this and that is JR. He has been the one getting me from the bed to the couch, the bathroom, the shower, and any other place needed. He transfers the pillows and ice pack, gets my pills and drink, puts on my clothes, and has done things for me that you never thought you’d need someone else to do for you. Through all of it he hasn’t lost patience with me although I'm sure he has wanted to. We are at day 6 of this whole ordeal and no matter how long it takes he is the best!! Love you honey!!
Here are some pictures of the beginning of our kitchen project. Demolition will begin this week!! I am not looking forward to the mess but know that it is necessary.
The island is gone. We also sold the fridge so that is an empty space. The rest goes this week.
My new fridge!!! Bottom freezer with french doors, my dream come true! The stove is sitting in front of the window along with the over range microwave and dishwasher. All in the middle of the dining room but oh well. All stainless steel.
No comments:
Post a Comment