Here lies our beloved kitchen, you have served us well but it is time to move on to greener pastures. May you rest in peace!
Oh my goshhhh it's completely gone!!! I can't wait to see the after pictures!
Oh my goodness, I just thought you were upgrading your appliances LOL I didn't expect to see it all gone. Can't wait to see the finished product!!
Wow! Im excited for you. I would love to gut my kitchen!!!
I am in awe at what you and JR are accomplishing with your busy schedules and back problems. As usual, I am a proud grandmother. I am especially proud of what Lance is doing in VBS. He has got the moves. One of our precious boys.
How cool to get a new kitchen! I can't wait to see the final product. Oh and your little contractor looks too cool in those aviators with a drill!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goshhhh it's completely gone!!! I can't wait to see the after pictures!
Oh my goodness, I just thought you were upgrading your appliances LOL I didn't expect to see it all gone. Can't wait to see the finished product!!
Wow! Im excited for you. I would love to gut my kitchen!!!
I am in awe at what you and JR are accomplishing with your busy schedules and back problems. As usual, I am a proud grandmother. I am especially proud of what Lance is doing in VBS. He has got the moves. One of our precious boys.
How cool to get a new kitchen! I can't wait to see the final product. Oh and your little contractor looks too cool in those aviators with a drill!
Post a Comment