I had the opportunity to make a shark/ocean cake for Bailey’s 3rd BD. Cake decorating is something I do for fun and make a little money once in a while. I don’t do it often because I am afraid I would start to hate doing it. Over time I’ve done scooby doo, pirates, mario brothers, sesame street, a wedding cake, wizard of oz, and now under the sea. It turned out so great, I love it when what is in my head actually comes to life. I stole this picture from Mandi’s blog, I didn’t even take my own picture. What is wrong with me?
I have already started thinking about what Ryan will have for his BD….In December!!! I know…. but I am thinking a karate cake:)
4 comments:
Wow!! Jen you are awesomely talented.
You did a great job, I LOVED it!! :)
So cute, I want an ocean/wizard of oz party for my b-day!
So vibrant and cool looking. You are very talented!
Post a Comment