Friday, July 22, 2011

All good things…

Come to an end:(

Vacation is winding down and we are not ready to get back to reality. It’s hard to believe that it is time to head home tomorrow. We have had a wonderful vacation and the weather has been nice considering the entire east coast is suffering from a heat wave. The constant ocean breeze has made being outside bearable.

Yesterday we stayed out of the sun for most of the day and went to Pirates Voyage, it was a great show. We have had ice cream EVERY night, (gym here I come!!!) and swam by moonlight. Today we have spent our last day at the beach and pool and are headed to Broadway tonight for some shopping and probably rides.

Here are some pictures from a photo shoot we had last night, Mandi has the rest so stay tuned:)

DSC_3211

My lens kept fogging, I’ll have to see if I can fix this picture because it is so good!!

DSC_3233

DSC_3214

DSC_3223

DSC_3224

DSC_3226

DSC_3240

DSC_3245

DSC_3266

DSC_3273

DSC_3286

DSC_3285

4 comments:

Grandma Rison said...

Jen. These are great pictures. I hope you can fix the first one. It is so good. Glad you are having a good time We miss you.

coltoncamden said...

I love them all! And i warned you about that banana boat...try to make it home safely! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Your family beach photos put my families to shame, haha! We had a large group with too many small kids= way too hard. They are great and Jaxon's face in the last one is scrunchy and cute :)

The Marsh's said...

Those pictures are all so good! Sorry your vacation is over :( Looks like you guys had lots of fun though!