The boys are constantly saying things that make us erupt in laughter. Ryan is so witty it cracks me up!!!
I was getting them rounded up just now for bed and Ryan had already made a deal to sleep with me tonight since daddy is working. So, I told him I was going to put him in my bed and then watch some mommy TV and I would be in there soon. He said, “C’mon mommy I want to watch a little tv with you. I promise I won’t cry about it.”
“Cry about what?”
“Cry or beg about the channel”
“Hahahaha, nope mommy is going to watch her show and then I'll be in the bed”
“If I give you a kiss will you change your mind?” (and he plants a big one on me)
laughing “do you think a kiss will get you whatever you want?”
“Yes, mommy cause it’s true loves kiss!”
Isn’t that sweet??? If I wasn’t watching weeds on show time I would have let him stay up:)
1 comment:
We both have little con artists in our houses! lol.
Post a Comment