Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The only worry in the world…

Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

DSC_3084

This is our norm this week:) Nothing better than the sand and the sun first thing in the morning. Ryan and I had some snuggle time in the beach chair this morning and I couldn’t resist how sweet his feet looked next to mine.

Last night we went to barefoot landing and the boys enjoyed the carousel, bungee trampoline, and the big boys had a shooting match.

DSC_3055

DSC_3060

DSC_3068

DSC_3083

DSC_3076

DSC_3078

DSC_3082

This evening we all went our separate ways for a while and we took the boys to alligator adventure. They are obsessed with swamp people these days so I thought this was an appropriate outing. We saw tons of gators and got to watch them get fed. 

DSC_3116

DSC_3122

Bobbette the tailless gator. Being born without a tail is the most common birth defect among gators.

DSC_3145

DSC_3149

DSC_3150

DSC_3153

DSC_3155

And its not a night at the beach without ice cream!

DSC_3172

1 comment:

coltoncamden said...

mmmmmmm...painter's!